Friday, April 13, 2012

What's a Troll?

It's been three or four nights in a row watching and listening to the new cam. I'm beginning to lose track of time, and I really need some sleep. I've been hearing some amazing things on the mic. The conversations between ghosts are disturbing. I'm still not sure what I'm listening to, and this could be addictive.

Tonight has been difficult. I had my first experience with someone getting nasty in the chat channel. Thankfully, there were people on there from the Knickerbocker Hotel website, and they kicked the person off the chat, and taught me a few things about monitoring. It was quite an uncomfortable feeling personally. I guess to some they spend so much time online that they fail to see the people they are talking to as humans. Anonymity breeds some very odd behavior. I'm sure the person who was being "aggressive" would not act that way in public. Or, I hope they would not act that way in public. If they did, someone might throw a net over them.

It is my first time being verbally accosted by someone claiming my house is full of demons. I guess these things will happen. The person online told me to pray... so I did. I prayed that person wouldn't come back to my cam and chat room!

The whole incident, brought the same questions to the surface that I have always had. I come from a very religious background, and the experiences I'm having in this house do not fit in with my religious teachings. It's a "slippery ice" feeling when you've had a certain belief for 50 years, and now you are confronted with something that seems to contradict everything you've been taught.

It is almost 5 AM, and I have been up for most of the night. I'm going to have to keep all the philosophical thinking for another day. So for now, since I believe in God, I'm going to let the art room and my haunted house up to Him. I'm going to get some sleep.

Ciao,
Caterina

No comments:

Post a Comment