Monday, May 7, 2012

It was a long weekend.  Someone has to clean this haunted house although it might add to the atmosphere if I let the cobwebs grow, and a layer of dust with ghostly messages on the end tables might be interesting.  I think if thirteen ghosts want to live here on a free ride and not pay any room or board, they should at least do the dishes and clean the windows in the art room!

We had phantom cigarette smoke in here last night.  I haven't smelled that in a long long time.  It appears concentrated in a room for a few seconds then completely disappears.  No one in the house has ever smoked, and our neighbors don't smoke.  When we first smelled this phenomena a few years ago, we went to the garage, walked around the house outside, and even walked to the other houses surrounding us.  The odor was only in our house and in one room.  Sometimes, it shows up in the computer room and sometimes in the master bedroom.  But, like I said, it has been a couple years since we smelled it happening.

Tonight, we are supposed to get thunderstorms.  Usually, the activity picks up and things get stronger when there is a storm.

Well, I must stop blogging and work on my memoir.  I've been thinking about it all day, but haven't written a word.  Getting this draft finished has been a long, arduous process, but it's still fun at times.  I hate deadlines!  It took me months to decide to share the ghosts with the world, and now they are internet stars.  I hope they don't mind.  Maybe someday, they will find their story on the shelves at Barnes & Noble!

I must also stop avoiding my art room because there is a camera in there.  I find it difficult to concentrate with the internet watching me.  I have an art show in November in Ft. Lauderdale, and I must get some painting done!

Good night all,
Caterina

No comments:

Post a Comment