Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Veil Between Me and rhe Dead? Ewwww

Wow, it's Tuesday already, and I feel like I've had a lost weekend.  We've been waiting for two weeks to get all the adapters, cameras, and cables to set up an IR camera, daytime camera, and microphones in the art room.  Last night, we finally had everything assembled, put it all together, and it didn't work.  In my mind's eye, I could see me grabbing a hatchet and going Lizzie Borden on the whole computer setup including the IR camera, web cam, cables, adapters, and the boxes they arrived in!  The computer, which I might add, disconnects from Ustream at the slightest provocation and will be my first target.

It seems that the adapters we purchased, which incidentally took over a week to get here, do not allow the microphone that is on the IR camera to work when plugged into the computer system for which the adapters were purchased.  Add to all this, the IR camera is on permanent close-up, and would only be good if one wanted to focus on spiders running around the edges of the haunted closet.  After two hours of frustration, I decided to shut everything down and go have a dish of ice cream.  Today, after a good night's sleep, I'm back to my somewhat sane self, and will order more equipment from Amazon.

I've received some interesting comments from people watching and listening to my haunted art room cam.  It seems that anyone who listens to the microphone with good headphones or good ear buds can hear whispering.  Some words and sentences do come through quite clearly, but much of the time, it sounds like just a group of people whispering to each other.  I've heard it several times now, and it is creepy!

Today, I received an explanation by one person who does the audio work for a television show about paranormal experiences. This is part of her explanation:

I also took the liberty of listening to your audio off the webcam. In all my experience of doing audio I have never heard what I heard from your audio, except once when I did the Mud House audio.  Very few people are aware of the phenomenon that I have named/labeled as "Sounds beyond Silence" Only a few choice audio analysts know of it. I witnessed/heard it at the Mud house and now again in your audio.  In this phenomenon, the veil between life and death is so thin that one can actually hear the sounds beyond silence in the death realm. Whole conversations on the other side will be heard but not audible. I wouldn't doubt that you have experienced many active spirits throughout your home.

This is an excerpt from an analysis of my house and situation by a paranormal team leader who has investigated this house several times:

Caterina’s house was filled with energy, readily apparent on our first visit. I mean good energy, her personality spilled over into everything.  Neighbors in her area experience similar haunting. We call that a cluster.  But, spirits are like roaches, where there is one, there is usually more. They are also attracted to high energy people. Caterina's house is a magnet for these earthbound spirits.  I have never experienced a home like hers, where we can consistently anytime, catch Class A EVP.  And intelligent answers at that!

As I get the website, blog, Facebook, and Twitter pages organized and updated, I will put more comments and findings from the different investigations on the web sites.  The above analysis was done by Vishi Garig of C.A.P.E. Paranormal.

Barring any more unforeseen technical problems, we should have the IR camera and new microphones working in about one week.  Until then, you can watch the website and listen to the EVP's through the equipment on hand.

Caterina

No comments:

Post a Comment